Freitag, 2. Dezember 2011

This is why I love Rumi.

I saw myself as the source of existence
I was there in the beginning
And I was the spirit of LOVE.

Your heart is the size of an ocean.
Go find yourself in its hidden depths.

When you seek love with all your heart,
you shall find it's echoes across the universe.

The news we hear is full of grief
for that future,
but the real news inside here
is there's no news at all.

Don't ask what Love can make or do!
Look at the colors of the world!

All souls are one.
All existence is but the reflection of the Beloved.

If you pass your night
and merge it with dawn
for the sake of heart
what do you think will happen.

One day your heart will take you to your lover.
One day your soul will carry you to the Beloved.
Don't get lost in your pain –
Know that one day your pain will become your cure.

Whoever finds love beneath hurt and grief disappears
into emptiness with a thousand new disguises.

Soul of all souls, life of all life - you are That.
Seen and unseen, moving and unmoving - you are That.

Come out of the circle of time
And into the circle of love.

Love is cure, Love is power,
Love is the magic of changes.
Love is the mirror of divine beauty.

What a relief to be empty!
Then God can live your life.

Why are you knocking at every door ?
Go, knock at the door of your own heart.

When I come to Love, I am ashamed of all
that I have ever said about Love.

To look beyond seeing,
to race in the heart’s lane.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen